Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

I need to get a few new pics of Olivia and get a firewire PCI card so I can get my movies of Olivia on the computer. In the meantime I wanted to say Merry Christmas. Cory has a post that he mentions one of my favorite holiday shows, Rudolph. I still like it, and we even had an interesting discussion the other night in the ER, mainly about Hermie.





I am pretty sure most people our age know that Hermie, the toy maker turned independent dentist elf was unique. What most people don't know is that Yukon and Hermie moved to the Netherlands after the shooting of the film, and have lived there together unoficially betrothed to one another since. Hermie fulfilled his dream of dental work, mostly catering to the red light district, and Yukon opened a jewelry store, aptly titled, 'Yukon's Silver and Gold'

He recently had Pharell do a promo for him. You can view it here.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh Travis,

That was good, I laughed and laughed at this! Loved it....

Mom