Sunday, March 02, 2008

Blogtastic

Olivia Launches New Blog!
Given that my posts on such topics as oil hungry dark matter producing gorillas, star wars minis and the like are a little off topic for Olivia, I launched a blog just for Olivia, as many of my smarter friends have already done for their new kiddos. I will put a link off to the side under my friends links so moms, grandparents and family who know my site but really just come for Olivia can always find it quickly.

I have lived with Travis and Nicole for 3 years and I still don't have my own blog. Hmmmpphh.

DelpCon 2008! Star Wars Minis, D&D, pure nerdom fun. It was a blast. When I get my pics from the Con, I will make another post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Daisy can complain too much as she is getting top billing on the marquee. Sharon and I approve of the new look to the blog. Oh, and yes, you are a role playing nerd.

Tired, but happy with a very small person in the house,
J

Cory said...

Trav is a super nerd, he just keeps it hidden behind a facade of good looks and snappy comebacks.

He even has a 10th-level Halfling Thief.

Now that's Nerdcore.

Travis said...

Well, I sort of have a 10th level halfling thief, except that he was last seen wildly jumping through the air at a Glabrezu. That usually is a no no. Did you ever see Legends of the Fall? At the end of the movie Tristan fights a bear and dies. The old Indian says, "It was a good death"....anyway, Buster Peltgrande, 10th level halfling thief died fighting a Glabrezu, it was a good death.

Travis said...

Jamie,

How is it going? Congratulations again! I know the first week or two is a time for you two to just enjoy being home with Will, so I haven't called. When things slow down, I would love to hear from you, I will just let you call me when you guys get time. Man, that first month I got less sleep than any point through all of residency. We were zombies. God Bless you. Love the pics, keep 'em coming.